Monday, March 5, 2012

Something in my Ass? and New Purchases!



So yesterday I seriously thought I might have something in my ass. Not like in my ass but burrowed in my ass cheek. Which brings me to today's third world problem.

First World: Oww. there's a sore itchy bump on my body, must be a zit or something.


Threat level: 8%

Third World: Oww. there's a sore itchy bump on my body, BOT FLY LARVAE!!!!!



Threat level: Over 9000 %

Holy shit that is a fly larvae coming out of his leg. Fortunately, I no longer think there's a gooey maggot chillin in my butt chowing down. But it is truly an issue here. 

In other news I got a couple new luxuries that I am super excited about. 
First: A pillow, ohhh yeeeeah. 


This was what I was using before:

Airline blanket inside a pillow case.


I also bought a fiembrero which her emeans a closet like wood structure that serves as a place to stow plates, cutlery, cups, dry food and such. It is super exciting because before I had to strategically place things on and under my fridge (I have a small fridge that sits on a really short stand.)

Ill try to post pictures when i get a camera. 


SO excited for such basic things.... sigh.


1 comment:

  1. Yes, someone is reading and someone cares.

    Sand fleas suck. Literally and figuratively.

    Keep up the good work, wrestler.

    Coach Jim Thrall.

    ReplyDelete