Saturday, March 17, 2012

Running out of Gochujang (Korean Red Sauce) and Sesame Oil


More about my life, bare with me.....

So I am officially running out of two ingredients that make my food in Paraguay taste awesomely and epicly Asian and delicious.

Have you ever noticed that making food with sesame oil automatically makes it much better?
Liquid yum.

 Have you ever noticed that using Gochujang is summer easy and also makes it almost impossible for me to mess up food.
Nom Nom Nom ... spicy

  In other news I have successfully made JaJa Mein and pork dumplings in Paraguay even with my super limited ingredients.


Mine were not accompanied by a china plate.
had all the cucumber, porky  noodlish goodness 
 But today I visited 2 different major carnicerias (butcher shops) and no pork, only vaca meat (beef) sigh.  

No comments:

Post a Comment