Friday, November 9, 2012

Classic Questions and Comments from Paraguayans

Do you like Paraguayans? (girls)
Where is your Paraguayan? (girlfriend)
Why don't you have a Paraguayan girlfriend?
The answers to these questions include that of course there are pretty girls and it is not that I don't like Paraguayans but that you need to communicate to have a good relationship and my Spanish is not that good. None of these answers suffice.

Do you live alone? Who cooks?

Some good moments:
Her:Why don't you have a PY girlfriend?
Me: Because there aren't any girls here.
Her: There are a ton!
Me: They are all too young.
Her: It doesn't matter! How about Jenny (15 yr old girl) 

LOL

While washing dishes at a birthday party:
Leave that, there are lots of girls to do that.

While talking to PY dudes (age 16-22) in site:
Me: who is the prettiest girl in site?
Him: Malena (she is 12)

When we drank all the water in my pitcher:
Him: Can I fill your pitcher up?
Me: Yeah.
Him: Goes outside to the faucet instead of using the kitchen sink.

When dudes are hanging out at my house day or night:
Him: I'm going to the bathroom.
Me: Ok.
Him: Goes outside and pees on a bush instead of using my bathroom.



Probably more to add later!



1 comment: