Saturday, February 18, 2012

Pictures of the Beginning

Most of both the education and health group at the local hang out place near our training center.

Zach and I wore almost the exact same thing without any communication before hand. 

My health group in our waiting for a bus to the training center town. (Health was split into 2 groups)

Some of us waiting for a bus back to our training families.

My super awesome training host family.

Whats that host dad? Is that a pig head?

Why yes it is Peace Corps son! We are gonna eat it!

My good friend Eric and I during training.

My friends Carly and Zoe.

A bunch of the girls at Diana's birthday party in a fancy hotel in the middle of no where close to my site.

Look its spiffy looking education volunteers.

So professional!


That is pique, a sand flea that burrows into your foot and lays eggs. It hurts and i knifed it out of my toe. I've had 3 so far, 1 I took out 2 days ago.

Completed world map Yay!

Children and teacher working on the school garden Yay!

My friend Melissa sporting my hat. She be ballin!

Did Andy convince me to sell homemade empanadas in the middle of a plaza like crazy foreigners?
Yes.

Hanging with 2 Koica volunteers (Korean PC)

Andrea's house .. and a fire... and a dog.


Our small health group again.

3 of the Asian American volunteers.


No comments:

Post a Comment