Tuesday, September 4, 2012

My House

 So I've always prided myself in being pretty independent and always up for the challenge. Its one of the reasons I came to the Peace Corps. 
To live in this...

And eat like this...
 I ended up being more fortunate and have my own house complete with cement floors and 4 spacious rooms.
Giant living room ( mosquito net serving as door to bathroom)

Kitchen complete with a 2 burner gas stove instead of using wood and the ground.

Mirror, electric shower, flushing toilet and sink in the bathroom.

Front room  (my office)

Bed room
Also I personally painted all the rooms except for my bedroom green. It looks cooler now and I feel like a handy man.
I also plan to paint a giant Peace Corps symbol on one of my walls. We will see if I get around to it.

Yeah.... that's where i live.

1 comment:

  1. so excited to see all this in person soon. you really do live in the lap of luxury.

    ReplyDelete