Monday, April 30, 2012

Random Life Photos

Volunteers hanging out in the Peace Corps office.

Agro-Shopping, an Indoors farmers market that takes place in a mall in Asuncion on Tuesdays.

Enjoying Agro shopping produce.

His head is about 1 inch from this bus's ceiling.

A street in Asuncion.

Typical house in my community.

Recently killed chicken being prepped to cook. His friend on the ground there doesnt notice.

Still possibly the cutest kid I have ever met.

Yup.
My largest room that serves as a workout spot and study spot. The greenish netting in that door is to prevent mosquitoes from passing through.

My kitchen. I cook on two gas burners next to the sink.

My bathroom. The toilet is to the right of the photo.

My front room. the door to the left leads outside. This is my main table. And there is a rice cooker on the ground.

The acting president of my fogon commission eating her lunch.  Mandioca is in her mouth .

Most of my fogon commission was present at this meeting.

More commission.

My bedroom with yellow mosquito net over bed

Jenny again.

She wants to give me the ball.

One of my host dads chopping wood. He is awesome and jolly. 

Host mom making Chipa.

Chipa is yummy.

She is super fuerte.

Prepping the oven for baking the chipa. 


No comments:

Post a Comment