Wednesday, January 25, 2012

A Glimpse into my Paraguayan life.



List of whats on my table:
Large poster paper
house keys
kitchen knife
toilet paper roll
cell phone
2 white board pens
1 homemade whiteboard
white paint
1 tomato, 3 onions and 2 bell peppers
cilantro in a cup of water
Mexican hot sauce from Mexico
2 limes
a cutting board with discarded pieces of lime, tomato and onion
a Tupperware of unfinished picco de gallo
a Spanish to English dictionary
2 MCAT book
2 notebooks
3 seed packets for napa cabbage, cucumber and broccoli
plastic cups
2 rag
a USB stick
axe deodorant spray
a bus ticket receipt
my watch
a pen
mp3 player
eraser
pencil sharpener
instant milk tea packets

2 comments:

  1. Hello :) How're you doing down there? Can you believe it's almost been a year? I need to catch up on all of your posts- I want to know more about the project you're working on! I'll be checking in to see your updates... I'm glad you're doing well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment, Im doing fine and time is flying for sure. Ill try to post more specifically on projects. good idea btw

    ReplyDelete